The Devil’s Way.
I created this painting years ago when I was quitting smoking. I used it to remind myself that the fumes ….the flames …the addiction …were the devil’s work, the devil’s way. It helped. It worked.I quit for five years.
- 5 Ways to Quit Smoking for Good (everydayhealth.com)
- Immediate and Long-Term Effects of Quitting Smoking (everydayhealth.com)
- Inexpensive ways to quit smoking (agentcities.org)
- Art Therapy, Part III (toooldtobedoingthis.wordpress.com)
- Addiction (myhonestexistence.wordpress.com)
- Tattoo Tuesday: Artist Interview (undertheneedles.wordpress.com)
- Top Art Festivals in the Nation: Tempe Festival of Arts (local.answers.com)
- Fine art (ryangeraghtyunitx.wordpress.com)
- Red Hill (leventsen.wordpress.com)